Increasingly, companies have to face the challenge of adapting their actions to changing conditions and making efficient use of their resources. In order to cope with the pressure due to competitors and costs, it is helpful to focus on projects that can help in the face of change.
The basics are clarified during the initialization of a project. Questions that must be answered include, for example, the problem, specific customer requirements, ideas, problems or goals. The results are analyzed, the further procedure is planned and recorded in a project order.
In the first phase of the project, a dedicated project team is assigned the definition of goals, tasks and risks as well as the implementation. The project manager is responsible for the monitoring during the implementation of the project and regularly checks that the parameters are adhered to and that partial results are achieved on time.
After successful completion of the project, the results will be summarised in a final report. This serves as an aid for further work and for the documentation of processes, as well as responsibilities.
- professional project organization
- involvement of people affected
- standardized, stable processes
- adequate timeframe for pilot and test phases
- focus on processes, organization and communication, not exclusively on technologies
- actively shaping innovation and change through project success, expanding competitive advantages.